There are three easy ways to help us to support and advocate for victims of violent crime…
We’re always looking for volunteers to help assist in our regional teams. You may want to:
- help support victims during trials by baking for the family for example;
- assist with legal advice, accommodation or equipment of some sort;
- book a speaker for your Rotary Group, Club or school;
- leave a legacy to SST or SSGT;
- host a fundraising initiative;
- wish to become our media spokesperson within your community.
For these and any other enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your great ideas about how you can become involved in your local area.