Your financial support and membership helps the SST continue to advocate and support victims of violent and/or sexual crime and homicide in NZ.
Be a part of reforming New Zealand’s justice laws and support the work of the SST. Gifts made to Sensible Sentencing Trust do not qualify for the IRD Donation Rebate.
You are being asked to supply your contact information so we can:
- Send regular email updates informing you of relevant issues and events.
- Your details will be held securely in our database.
- Your details will not be shared with any other organisation without your permission.
- You can ask us to correct your details at any time, or to have them removed from our database
Our Credit Card Information Security Policy
We use the DPS Payment Express Payment Gateway for our online credit card transactions. DPS processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
- Payments are processed in real- time;
- SST does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by DPS;
- DPS have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI-DSS compliant Data Centre;
- DPS Payment Express Software is certified with over 200 banks globally.
Visit www.paymentexpress.com for more info on online credit card payments.