There are three easy ways to help us to support and advocate for victims of violent crime:
We’re always looking for volunteers to help assist in our regional teams. You may want to:
- help support victims during trials by baking for the family for example;
- assist with legal advice, accommodation or equipment of some sort;
- book a speaker for your Rotary Group, Club or school;
- leave a legacy to SST;
- host a fundraising initiative;
- wish to become our media spokesperson within your community.
For these and any other enquiries, please email us at email@example.com with your great ideas about how you can become involved in your local area.