The Sensible Sentencing Trust (SST) and Sensible Sentencing Group Trust (SSGT) rely largely on the efforts of volunteers, including for the creation and maintenance of this website. The SST and SSGT try hard to ensure the accuracy of information on the website out of fairness to all concerned, but cannot be sure that the information can be more complete or accurate than the sources they rely on. Any reliance on this website is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the SST and SSGT disclaims all liability for errors or omissions or any failure to update or correct this website.
If you believe that any information on this website is inaccurate, please contact the web administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This website is made available out of respect for the truth and importance of it to victims, and to protect the public. It does not include all information received on all offenders. Any user of information from this site, including but not limited to the details of any offender or offence, should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves as to the veracity and reliability of the information.
If you have current concerns regarding an offence or an offender please contact your local police station.
Use of this information to commit a crime or to harass an offender or his or her family may attract criminal prosecution and civil liability.
Limitations on liability
The SST and SSSGT do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any linked website or database, nor do they accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this website.
You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against SST or SSGT officers, employees, volunteers or agents in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with this website.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of this website is controlled or owned by the SST and SSGT. In accessing this website and any linked databases, you agree that you may only download content for your own non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, download, store, broadcast, transmit, show or play any of these pages or any of their content whatsoever without the prior consent of the SST or SSGT.
Donation Terms and Conditions
- All amounts mentioned on this website are in New Zealand Dollars only, and processed in New Zealand Dollars only ($NZ).
- Donations via the website can be cancelled within 24hrs. If you believe an error has been made regarding your online donation, please read the Refund Policy, so we can resolve the matter as appropriate.
- It is understood that for all donations made, the donor has indicated either SENSIBLE SENTENCING TRUST or SENSIBLE SENTENCING GROUP TRUST.
- Your contact details will not be shared with a third party.
- This website is owned, operated and maintained by Sensible Sentencing Trust. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing or using the information and services available through the site. By accessing or using the information or services available through this site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be modified from time to time and you should regularly review them. Your continued use of this site constitutes your agreement to these Terms and Conditions and any modifications to them.